Sunday, November 8, 2009

Pro Video?

Last week I got offered the chance to film and edit a professional video. During comm. tech one day, as I was watching the announcements (I didn’t have a studio job because the 1-credit comm. tech class started taking over some jobs), the other comm. tech teacher came up to me and told me that she needed to talk to me after announcements. I said okay, but I was really confused because I hadn’t ever really spoken to her before, so I was wondering why she would needed to talk to me.

When I went to go talk to her, and she told me how much she loved the video I made for Jam Night. I got really happy. She went on to tell me about her friend who was an actor, and how he was going to audition for a play and needed a video of his monologue. She asked me if I would like to work on this video along with another grade 12. I was ecstatic; I couldn’t believe that she liked my video so much that she trusted me to make a professional video for an actor. It really boosted my confidence, because as I said before, I wasn’t completely happy with my video. Needless to say I accepted her request and am going to be working on the video within the next week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment