Saturday, October 31, 2009

My own videos

Whenever I hang out with my friends it seems like something funny always happens as we are always doing different things and joking around with each other. We are constantly saying that we need a camera to record it all. We didn’t even want it so that we could show other people, just for us so that we could always remember the funny things that we did. The only problem is that none of us had a camera of our own that we could bring with us on our so-called “adventures”. One of my friends started bringing a voice recorder with him wherever we went so at least we could hear the conversation. This is when we realized how amazing it would be if we had a camera. Our wishes finally came true last month when one of my friends got their own video camera. Since then we have started filming ourselves whenever we’re all together and I plan to edit the footage afterward.

For a long time my friends and I have enjoyed watching comedic skits on the internet such as the videos from “Smosh”. This comedy duo, which started making videos around the age of 15, has become a sensation on the internet through YouTube. We always considered making videos ourselves, thinking that we could make funny videos just like them. We decided to start writing short skits that we could film in addition to our adventures. So far we have only made 2, but we are continuing to write and plan, so that we will be able to make more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment