Sunday, December 6, 2009

What about photograhy?

So I picked film production and photography as my passion but I haven’t really had a chance to talk much about the photography part (with the exception of the camera show), and that’s simply because I don’t have any real experience in photography. I mean, the idea has always intrigued me, and I’ve been eager to learn, but I’ve never really had the chance. I tried to take the course at my school this year, but because of a mix up I was switched out of the class and now I cannot switch back in because it’s full!

I was pretty upset about that and still am, but I need to find another way to get some experience. But to get experience I need to start taking pictures, and for that, I need a camera, which I planned to get from the school when I took the course. So I got a problem. I realized this a while ago and decided that I’d focus on comm. tech for a while so I could learn about film, but last weekend my interest in photography ignited once more, at my friend’s band’s show. They invited another friend of ours to come to the show and take pictures for them. It just made me wish that I could be the one taking pictures for my friends! For now I’m going to focus on comm. tech, but I’m going to take any opportunity I can get to learn more about photography. I’m considering taking a course outside of school or taking a summer school course so that I will have a space for it next year.

1 comment:

  1. This was actually written 2 weeks ago but I forgot to post it.

    ReplyDelete