Tuesday, December 1, 2009

How the O Canada video turned out

Hey Blogger, today I just want to inform you about how the O Canada video went. I wasn’t actually there on the day of the episode because I was sick, but I got to see the O Canada video afterward. I heard a lot of people were criticizing the video and pointing out some problems, so I was interested to see how it turned out.
After watching the video, I did realize that there were some problems with the shots, but yet I didn’t think the blamed lay solely on me. The video didn’t turn out the way I expected it, in the original video there are a lot of shots of other things that have to do with the topic of the song, but in this video they only had shots of the band playing. I think the editing was a little bit “off” as well due to the fact that the audio and video were not synced. A big problem in the video was the lighting; unfortunately, the video was filmed in the evening which caused some shots to be dark. I probably could have fixed this problem, (as there are settings to get brighter shots) but as I said in my previous blog, I still haven’t learned how to use all the functions. This experience only makes me want to learn all the functions of the DVX even more; I’m going to try to learn as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment