Sunday, March 20, 2011

Univeristy and College

So I applied to 7 University and 5 College programs, and almost all of them required "Supplementary applications" which was a fancy word for "more work", I've had to write a bunch of essays, questionnaires, and write-ups for each of the programs I applied to. So up until earlier today I had finished all of them except for two. This was my submission to Humber College's "TV/Videography" and "Film and Media Production". So I saw on the Humber website that they actually suspended my application for TV/Videography, because I didn't submit the stuff, and even worse, they withdrew my application to Film and Media! I hadn't intended to leave the work so late, its just that I've been swamped with work from school and the other programs, and even though it was march break this week, I had my wisdom teeth removed, so I've been out of commission all week!

But anyways, I've completed my TV/Videography stuff and submitted it and now the website says it's "under review" so that's a good sign, but I still have to get the FIlm and Media application cleared up. I'm going to try to finish all of the stuff that I have to submit tonight and then I'll call Humber tomorrow, when their lines are open, and make sure they un-withdraw my application. I'll let you know how it goes. Bye Blogger!

Oh yeah one more thing, I've gotten acceptances to three programs already so that's pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment